Friday, October 9, 2009

Things that made me smile today :)

My shower curtain.

My new coffee to go mug. I am doing my part to save the planet and my wallet.

The very large sculpture by the Colombian artist Fernando Botero in the Time Warner Center.

This is the back of the sculpture. Note to self hit the gym!


I popped by the Steven Kasher Gallery on my lunch hour to see the exhibit and sale of some marvelous vintage prints from The National Geographic Society. I had no idea that the Geographic society was founded in 1888. Wow!
Here is the gallery website http://www.stevenkasher.com/ (Note this exhibit closes on Oct.17.)


This bird drawing is on the sidewalk by my job. I pass it everyday.


Love this mosaic on the wall in the 66st train station by Lincoln Center. I think it is suppose to be an opera singer.


I pass by this mosaic daily as well. Total girl power! College graduate, wife, mother and lawyer. This artwork is located on the side of a residential building. I like the positivity.


VESPA VESPA!!!! I want one in orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment