Friday, October 23, 2009

Just toss it in the trash

Why do people continue to liter, just look at this pigeon it is enjoying a feast of garbage.

Is the sign so hard to follow?

It really is so simple dump it in the garbage CAN!


ugh!! THE WORST IS WHEN I SEE PARENTS LITTERING IN FRONT OF THERE KIDS...WHAT KIND OF AN EXAMPLE IS THAT? OR WHEN I SEE DRIVERS THROWING THINGS OUT OF THEIR WINDOWS....AWFUL.

Seriously?

I remember viewing this commercial a hundred times over as a little girl and being touched by the tears in this mans eyes because of all the liter in America...Perhaps they need to run this commercial again? It debuted in 1971 and I always think of it when I see some fool littering.
Please click on the link below to have a look at the commercial. If you have seen it in the past it will bring back a fond memory and if you are seeing this for the first time, I hope it touches you as it touched me many moons ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment