Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Coco Chanel.

I recently saw this film COCO BEFORE CHANEL, which is about the formative years of Coco Chanel.

Audrey Tautou as Coco Chanel. Great performance, she totally captured Coco's headstrong personality.
I have no idea who this cuteness is. I did not take this photo as well as all the photos on this Chanel entry (Pics all came from the Internet). however this little lovely in her mini Chanel bag is super fabulous!!!!

The famous 2.55 bag named after that date of it's inception February 1955 . This bag is truly a timeless classic bag. One day I will own one, and no I do not care that it cost around $2000!...well worth it in my book., Also pictured above is a photo of the marvelous Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel. Here she sports her classic jacket, pearls and handbag. Love them all.

A scene from the Chanel fashion show in Paris last year.

Chanel influence...ohhh that necklace.

Chanel jacket on Sara Jessica Parker.

Madam COCO.
Every designers dream is to create something stylish and classic that will last for generations in value and design. Coco Chanel has realized this dream in more ways than one.

First Lady Michelle Obama in Chanel inspired pearls.
My birthstone. Pearls Pearls Pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment