Sunday, June 10, 2012

ever judge?

hola! have you ever judged a book by it's cover? i will not
lie, i have.
i purchased this book at first look by the cover and then i was sold
by the content.
hmm.. what else have i purchased solely on looks???

this maple syrup from my local farmers market
i could not resist this little leaf bottle.
yes the syrup is delish made by wood
homestead maple farm.

red pickled jalapeno peppers? hmm....not sure what to make with
this or how it will taste, but the label was so darn cute.

my friend bella donna is a fan of moscato
so i had to get her this bottle.
seriously reminded me of a fernando botero painting.

ha! my friend veronica is also a sucker for covers and
labels, she gave me a can of this ale and
said she bought it because the name and picture made her
laugh.
ja ja...see i am not the only one.
have you ever fallen victim to covers and labels?

No comments:

Post a Comment