Saturday, February 20, 2010

bits of a weekend

bright blue sunny skies all weekend long.......

me and my shadow


waiting

arriving

looks like this little creature is waiting for the subway to

taking care of business on the upper east side

2 pigeons going out for brunch on the east side

see they are at the brunch spot....well rated in zagats

rare unknown treats in chinatown??? dried something?

sticky rice

dried everything
my friends doing a little shopping

they have on appropriate footwear to brave the chinatown crowds
something fishy is going on here

its always good to go green

a stroll through the lower eastside aka-les

we stopped by the les tenement musuem store to say hello to our friend helene

great place to find books and rare gifts

also stopped by the essex street market



enjoyed cafesito and good conversation with ms. mendez at a local latin diner in the les

ok I am looking...now what?

gus gus my dogphew ready for a walk

No comments:

Post a Comment