Monday, October 1, 2012

hola october!

hola! happy october! i love the fall it is  my second favorite season, with the fall comes crispy
weather, lite jackets, pumpkins, fallen leaves and lots of cozy meals with loved ones.
this past weekend i enjoyed 2 lovely nights, 1st my friend ms. kovack invited  me to her rooftop barbecue filled with free flowing proseco,
burgers, kabobs, hot dogs....

 plenty of sides dishes, great conversations and tons of laughter.
fall barbecues are the best!

and to top the night off my friend mr. wilson made this pie!!!
oh it is not just any pie....it was like a drug! super fantastico
peanut butter silk pie, and let me tell you that peanut silk melted
 in my mouth....... yes i devoured 2 pieces.
delish!

2nd part of the weekend coziness was a intimate dinner party
with my italian friends the d'amores.

a rustic cheese spread....

vino lots of italian vino! may i suggest that the next time you visit
 your local wine shop that you request italian wines from jan d'amore wines
The wine selection from this importer is the best!

and this by far is my new favorite gelato! super delish!
you can find them here.
coziness, fall, meals, laughter and friends! life is good!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment