Monday, July 12, 2010

bits of a weekend

wedges in the grass.

sunflowers.

fuchsia love.

latin bracelets in queens.

yummy limeade.

dinner and drinks at mamajuana uptown.

try mamajuana's sangria and mixed appetizer plate for two....yumo!

beauty of a night.

noodles at home.

i spotted these two and had to take their picture. I think it is a son and mom (not sure) anyway he was kissing her cheek and massaging her neck lightly, it was soo sweet and heartfelt love for someone elderly. cherish the moments with the ones you love.

hanging out with my brother who was in town.

outdoor night time basketball.

found a nice spot for my iranian tiles.

pretty beads at a street fair.

all of my yummy fruit.

spain won the 2010 world cup!
1 nothing against the netherlands.

saw the last bits of mahogany on tv.
love billie dee williams and diana ross in this old classic

side walk art by hanisidewalkart. i have posted pictures in the past of this artist check out the website here. soo amazing if you are every walking around the city it really pays to look down more often because the artwork is amazing!

moi.

my bag resting on my friends couch.
adios weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment